urban Artt Sprawl deck by legendary Max Peters.
Max wanted a versatile deck which any rider can use no matter his style.
Two sizes are available in black.
Both brake and fender are available.
Dropouts are designed for 24mm core wheels but can fit wheels with up to 30mm cores.
This deck is easy to work on and really durable. Rear drop outs are designed to rotate so that they wear out evenly. It has integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread to allow easy wheel change.
Available in 2 sizes in Raw Stone:
5.5″ x 22″ (140mm x 560mm) Weight 61.37oz (1.74kg)
6″ x 23″ (150mm x 585mm) Weight 67oz (1.90kg)
Shortened and stronger boxed head tube 83o.
- Full flat bottom.
- 48mm Length, 22mm diameter.
- Lower deck extrusion reduces weight and gives deck super-responsive feel.
- 24-30mm wide and up to 125mm wheel compatibility.
- Thicker inner walls with concave.
- Two location brake positionings to keep brake in optimum position no matter wheel size.
- Delivered with a full brake and mini fender. Up to you!
- Aluminium 6061-T6.
- Original UA Lock design prevents sleeve from spinning.