TILT's T-Bar STAGE I freestyle scooter handlebars are made from Chromoly 4130, which has been heat treated after welding, and is incredibly strong. Tilt's Stage I Freestyle Scooter Bar is one of the few T-Bars on the market that has been heat-treated after welding for maximum strength. This manufacturing process increases the strength of the robust chrome steel tube 4130 and minimizes the risk of bending or even breaking the handlebar.
Are you looking for an extremely stable handlebar for your kids / your freestyle scooter? Then the new T-Bar is guaranteed to meet all your requirements and wishes.
Tilt Stage T-Bar Stunt Scooter Handlebar Features
- Material: Chromoly 4130 steel with heat treatment after welding
- Classic T-bar construction
- Weight: 1.315 kg
- Dimensions: 24" (610 mm) wide x 27.5" (700 mm) high
- height of the handlebars: 700 mm
- width of the handlebars: 610 mm
- Handlebar outer diameter: 32 mm (normal)
- Inner diameter of the handlebars: 28 mm