Lucky PRO Stunt Scooter Bar - Wide
Lucky PRO Freestyle Scooter Handlebar - wide, the latest version of the hot freestyle scooter handlebar.
The Lucky Pro bar is one of the first Lucky designs that remains a classic and is still one of the most popular bars on the market today. Lucky Pro-Bars are built with thick walls and quality welds to create a strong connection and stable feel. In fact, this is the bar Li'l Jon Aglialoro used when he did a 360º on El Toro, the famous 20-step staircase in Southern California.
They are designed to be used with threadless forks with SCS compression systems. The stunt scooter bar has a pre-cut slot that allows you to easily adjust the bar to run the HIC compression.
Lucky PRO Stunt Scooter Bar - Wide Features
- Compatible with the system: SCS
- Compatible with handlebars/grips: steel
- Handlebar height: 660mm
- Handlebar width: 610, 660mm
- Handlebar material: 4130 chromoly steel
- Handlebar outer diameter: 35mm (oversized)
- Handlebar inner diameter: 32mm
- Weight: 1450g
- Handlebar design: One-piece
- Backsweep: None
- Handlebar design : T
- SCS ready: Yes
- Compression system included : No