Are you looking for a high quality freestyle scooter with a weight of 3.55kg? Congratulations you have just found your new number 1 freestyle scooter!
The new Madd Gear Stunt Scooter, the VX9 Nitro in Neo Splatter Desing offers a great quality and gives you the confidence to do higher en heavier tricks and stunts. The deck's Gen-9 Convex Fluted Extrusion tread with integrated handlebar makes this stunt scooter MGP's lightest and most powerful nitro model.
MGP is the leading scooter brand in durability and stability. Nine years of innovation and development make the VX9 Nitro a perfect combination of stability and balance with high quality components and low weight.
Productdetails MGP VX9 Nitro
- - Surface finish: anodised, painted
- - Deck: VX9 Integrated Light AF 20 "L x 4.8" W (50.8cm L x 12.2cm W)
- - Thickness, deck: 6 mm
- - Griptape: MGP Pro Full Deck with Cutouts
- - Fork: Transition Threadless 6061 Aluminum 120mm Fork / Standard IHC
- - Handlebar: MGP T-Bar 23 "W x 26" D (58.4cm W x 66cm T) 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting
- - Grips: 180mm Flangeless MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- - Steering Head Bearing: MFX Integrated & Sealed Bearing
- - Clamp: 6061 V9 Forged Extreme Aluminum Double
- - Bar: Integrated MGP Light-AF / 3D Forged / Machine Welded
- - Wheels: 120mm Anodized Splatter Corrupt Alloy Core with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- - Ball Bearing: K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome
- - Brake: MFX V2 composite flash
- - User weight: 36-100 kg
- - Recommended age: from 12 years
- - Weight, tread: 1.31 kg
- - Total weight: 3.63 kg