The COLT has always been one solid complete. The complete has been in the Blunt Scooter line up for years and this series rocks some sweet metallic finishes wrapped in fresh graphics. The Colt is perfect for the rider that is progressing onwards to the intermediate level.
Series 4 now has four NEW colour ways topped with Tempered Steel COLT bars at the perfect height for the younger rider. TPR hand grips that are soft but extremely durable, at 160mm long they give the perfect amount of coverage. Two bolt 6061 Aluminium clamp with 5mm bolts, excellent grip while keeping it light. The bulletproof 4130 Chromoly COLT forks that will fit up to 125mm Wheels. The 110mm 6063 Aluminium Extruded core using the best 86a grade Polyurethane with performance bonding to reduce the risk of de-hubbing. The deck is 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck painted in the Blunt high quality finishes, integrated 82.5 degrees head tube and fully sealed headset. Finished off with a nylon brake system and fitted with front plate and rear inserts.
Specs COLT Series 4
- The Series 4 Colt has had some serious upgrades this year and with brand new colourways.
- The Colts are focused towards the younger rider advancing into the more intermediate level.
- 6 Series Alu deck | angle 82.5° | width 120mm/4.7" | length 495mm/19.5"
- IHC 4130 Heat treated Two Piece COLT fork
- High tensile steel 580mm/22.8" H x520mm/20.5"W
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt COLT Clamp
- Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
- 110mm Metal Core wheels 86A PU ABEC 9 Bearings
- Nylon Brake
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- High quality grip tape
- Weight 3.9kgs/ 8.5 pounds
- Total Height: 840mm/33”
- Total Length: 680mm/26.8”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”